Tuesday, March 10, 2015

When Smokey Sings by ABC



I used to hear "When Smokey Sings" by ABC at TJ Maxx when I worked there in 2001-2002. I think its in my top ten songs that I hate the most. I'm sorry guys, but this song is horrible. I can't even bring myself to re-listen to the song for this post. I don't think I've heard this song in 13 years. The radio feed at TJ Maxx was all their own. It wasn't commonplace for businesses to use SiriusXM at the time, even though it existed then.  I remember the first commercials I used to see for the satellite radio service featured David Bowie.
Nice Chanel guitar! *barfs*

UPDATE:
Do yourself a favor and just listen to the original Smokey Robinson and the Miracles. For cryin' out loud, the guy's still alive, I don't care what ABC was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment