Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spotify Playlist, etc

I started working a ridiculous Spotify playlist that I based on my own findings of what I've heard at work (past and present) and also a master list I found on one of the SiriusXM message boards. I take screen shots (as I'm sure you've noticed) of what's "Now Playing", because without that, I probably would have no clue who sings most of the songs I hear while at work. Most contemporary, radio-friendly music just goes over my head, I'm not really into it. Certain songs will sometimes age okay, but as a whole, meh, not too interested. You'll this gargantuan playlist (and it's not done, it's a work in progress), at top right of the blog page, or just below this text for your convenience. I guess I'd suggest hearing snippets of it to the get the general idea. I can't imagine anyone reading this blog would actually want to thoroughly listen to this playlist, but hey, you never know. There are a few good songs on there to be fair, some I don't personally remember ever hearing at work, but have apparently been played on "The Blend" at some point. Any-hoo, enjoy (or not)! Let me know if there's something missing. There is a particular song I used to hear at my old job at TJ Maxx. I have no idea who sang it, but I'm guessing it's from the late 1990s and it's a dance type of song, you know really artificial sounding. The only lyrics I unfortunately remember are just "nah nah nah-nah" and something along the lines of "we're going round the world again..". I also heard that same song at Universal Studios once when I stepped onto one of those flat escalators into the park from the parking garage. Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment